One of the largest expenses that many people face is the cost of home maintenance. There are many ways to prevent these expenses from running out of control with Skilli App, where you can compare the costs of various Home Maintenance Professionals and choose them based on their ratings and your budget so that you get the best service at the best price. You will find your repairs are made faster, more reliable and at the lowest price.
That’s where an expert home maintenance service team comes in handy. Home maintenance refers to the regular upkeep required to preserve or improve the condition of a home, whether it’s a commercial building, industrial facility, office space or strip mall.
Skilli App Service Category Details
- General Cleaning
- Snow removal
- Power washing
- Storm clean-up
- Sign installation
- Drywall replacement
- Lawn maintenance
Click on below Video: Home Repairs Tips
5 Benefits of Home Maintenance Service in Canada
1. Increase the Comfort and Beauty of your Home
Improve your home appearance and curb appeal.
Enjoy the comfort and beauty of a home where everything works properly.
Minimize the effects of regular wear and tear on your home.
2. Provide Peace of Mind
Protect the value of one of the largest and important investments.
Knowing that all equipment, system and components are in working condition.
Knowing that your home is professionally maintained and repaired by knowledgeable and experienced staff.
Get the benefits of having a trusted expert to represent your interests when it comes to everything associated with your home.
3. Save your Money
Eliminate avoidable repairs and failures. Proactive maintenance costs less than reactive repair or replacement.
Identify small problems and repair them before they become larger and more expensive problems.
Increase energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
Extend the life of home components systems and equipment. These steps help increase the return on investment from your equipment.
Avoid the damages costs and repair costs associated with total system/equipment failures such as a water heater leak.
4. Increase the Value of Home
Maximize your home value and resale potential.
Avoid being surprised by home inspection problems when you get ready to sell your home.
5. Increase the Safety of your Home
Maintenance of your home’s safety systems and other areas that can help decrease pose an otherwise safety risk if not maintained properly.
Click on below Video: Plumbing Tips
Monthly Home Maintenance Task
- Check your Roof: Check for missing shingles or exterior damages
- Clean the Gutters: Clean gutters and downspouts of any leftover debris from past seasons.
- Check the Sump Pump: Check your sump pump to make sure it is working completely.
- HVAC System Inspected: Have your HVAC system inspected by a professional.
- Check Water heater: Check Your water heater for corrosion or leaks.
- Clear Electrical Outlets: Check electrical outlets for potential fire hazards.
- Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are in good condition.
- Check Air Vents: Check that indoor and outdoor air vents are not blocked.
- Clean Filter: Clean the furnace filter to remove dust build-ups, make it simpler to regulate your home’s temperature.
- Inspect Drain: Inspect tub and sink drains for debris; unclog.
Click on below video: House Cleaning Routine
If you have any questions about the home maintenance or anything concerning Home Maintenance Service, please contact us at Skilli App via chat and hire the professional home maintenance expert team.